Gifts For the Foodie: the best gift inspiration for the person in your life who loves to cook, bake, and feed family and friends.
This post contains affiliate links. That means, when you make a purchase through one of the these links, I get, at no additional cost to you, a small commission. You can view my disclosure policy for more information.
Shopping for a foodie- someone who loves everything food-related, from cooking to eating to baking- can be tough. Often, it feels like those people already have most of what they need when it comes to kitchen tools and gadgets. Here’s a list of products the foodie in your life might not own, but would definitely love to.
I hope you find something perfect for your foodie!
Gifts For the Foodie
- Rectangular Baker, $40 | For someone who loves to cook or bake, you can’t go wrong with cute bakeware. Most of us have a kitchen full of bland white Corningware or glass Pyrex. It gets the job done, but it isn’t as fun as some of the adorable options out there now. If the piece in the photo isn’t the right style, you might consider this pie plate or these ramekins.
- Graze Snack Box Subscription, $12 a month or give a voucher | You can read all about my honest thoughts on Graze boxes, but the gist is this: your food-lover will get 8 individually-portioned snacks delivered each month. They’re all unique and will be a fun change from the norm.
- Flour Water Salt Yeast Cookbook, $20 | Bread is the Everest of the kitchen for a lot of home cooks. Whether your foodie has conquered that beast or not, there’s a recipe in this book that will be just the right skill level.
- Decorative Cake Stand, $32 | Is your foodie still showing off mouthwatering cakes on a regular platter? Put an end to that by gifting a beautiful cake stand. Bonus: he might just love it so much he finds the need to show it off immediately by baking a cake from scratch.
- Hand Blender, $34 | If your foodie is anything like a lot of the foodies I know, she probably has a running wishlist of kitchen items she’d love to own. There’s a good chance an immersion blender is on that list. This stick blender is a super convenient way to puree sauces, soups, or dips without dirtying up a big blender.
- Flour Sack Kitchen Towels, $4 | If you’re on a budget, you can’t go wrong with an adorable set of kitchen towels like this one. Flour sack towels are versatile and especially convenient for those who do a lot of baking. Target has an unbeatable selection.
- KitchenAid Mixer Attachments, $40-$100 | Your foodie very likely has a KitchenAid stand mixer– if not, I highly recommend hitting up a few other people for a group gift- but did you know simple attachments can turn the mixer into a pasta roller or a spiralizer, peeler, and corer or a food grinder? Gift an attachment that will make life in the kitchen easier and, if your budget allows, throw in a related cookbook, too.
- Whisk + Scraper, $12 | Anyone who spends time in the kitchen will have a deep appreciation for this whisk that also scrapes the sides of the bowl. If you’re looking for an inexpensive gift, a life-changing whisk like this one is going to give you the most appreciation per dollar.
- Kitchen Apron, $26 | Target has dozens of aprons featuring everything from macarons to landscapes to inspirational quotes. There’s got to be at least one that perfectly fits your foodie’s personality.
- Beverage Dispenser, $33 | Part of being a foodie and loving to cook is loving to feed others, too. This glass beverage dispenser holds more than four liters and has a subtle honeycomb pattern. It’ll be your foodie’s favorite thing to show off at the next gathering. Throw in some adorable drinkware to complete the gift.
Angela @ Setting My Intention says
Oooh! I love that whisk and scraper thing – multifunctional utensils are just my thing! Who won the Kitchenaid you all were giving away?
I don’t remember the winner’ name, but it wasn’t someone I recognized 🙁 We had over 10,000 entries! And yes, that whisk is beautiful!
I’m not a mom, but I want #5! I have a cheaper one made by another company and have been wanting to upgrade to this exact one, but until something stops working I have the habit of holding onto it. Here’s to hoping mine stops working soon! 🙂
I got one as a gift and I had no idea I’d use it as much as I do. I hope yours breaks soon!
My mom LOVES cooking and baking. She used to decorate wedding cakes while she was home with me as a baby! I love the cake stand and the towels you included. Those two gifts would definitely be used a TON in her kitchen!
Isn’t it funny how, once you’re a “grown up,” things like towels and cake stands are suddenly great gifts? My mom would love those, too (and so would I!).
Love, love these! Your list turned out to be so great! I’m not a mom, but I would totally love several of these!
Don’t worry, after Mother’s Day I’m redoing the post to just be Gifts for the Foodie. You can leave the link all over the place 🙂
Lisa @ LifeonMerlin says
Great list! I really love #7. I never knew I could buy so many attachments for my KitchenAid Mixer!
Thanks, Lisa! I knew there were several, but I didn’t realize it can pretty much replace nearly every other small appliance you might need. All the more reason to love it!
Jenna @ A Savory Feast says
I’ve never heard of a whisk with a scraper! That is so cool. It would save me from having to wash both a whisk and a spatula! All of these ideas are awesome. I’d love to get any of them!
Isn’t that awesome?! I’ve seen the KitchenAid attachment that has the paddle with the scraper, but this thing is great.
I love your picks. My mom loves to bake bread, so she would definitely enjoy Cookbook.
And I love all kinds of bake-ware, especially such pretty and colorful ones.
Thank you, Iryna! For some reason, baking is that much more fun when it’s done in colorful dishes 🙂