KitchenAid stand mixer giveaway: your chance to add this gorgeous and versatile appliance to your collection.
I’m so excited to be a part of this giveaway because I love my KitchenAid so much. I use my mixer for so many different things. You totally don’t need to be a foodie or a blogger or a semi-professional baker to get a ton of use out of this thing. In fact, here are my favorite KitchenAid uses:
- Using the KitchenAid to easily shred chicken, which only makes my easy weeknight chicken tacos that much faster.
- Using the paddle attachment to mix bread or pizza dough, and the dough hook attachment to do the kneading. No doughy hands!
- Your KitchenAid can do all the dirty work involved with making creamy mashed potatoes- or twice-baked potato casserole.
- The mixer perfectly mixes pound cakes and quick breads without the hassle of hauling out your hand mixer.
- I love to use my KitchenAid mixer to cream butter and sugar or make meringues and whipped creams without totally wearing out your arm.
If you don’t own a KitchenAid- or if you know someone who needs one- you’ve got to enter this giveaway!
KitchenAid Stand Mixer Giveaway
Now it’s time to introduce some of the members of our Foodies Go Social group and announce our first group giveaway!
Everyday Made Fresh | Feast + West | Our Mini Family | Flavours and Frosting
A Savory Feast | Gather for Bread | Winstead Wandering | According to Laura Jean
Dash of Herbs | Stay Gold Autumn | Love Pasta and a Toolbelt | Sustaining the Powers
Cute as a Fox | Boone + Owl | Polka Dotted Blue Jay | Wetherills Say I Do
We are so excited to share this giveaway with our readers! Enter March 7-14th to win a Kitchenaid Stand Mixer! All entries will be verified, so please play fair. Embrace your inner foodie with a beautiful stand mixer.
Suzanna @ One Hoolie Mama says
I love my Kitchenaid! I haven’t used it for shredding chicken, but I use it for pizza dough, bread, and mashed potatoes.
Suzanna, the shredded chicken thing is life-changing! You’ve got to try it!
Jenna @ A Savory Feast says
These are great KitchenAid tips! I just love mine and use it alllllll the time. I love how easy it is to use it for mashed potatoes or shredded chicken. Isn’t it great how it’s not just for baking? Whoever wins this giveaway is going to be a happy chef for sure!
I’m sure there are even more non-baking uses. I just need to discover them all!
Angela @ Setting My Intention says
Oooh! I hope I win! I don’t have any space for a Kitchenaid, but would make some! 🙂 We have a little hand mixer that we use all the time but it would be nice to have an actual stand mixer.
I’m crossing my fingers for you!
Thanks for hosting this! Kitchenaids are the best. Just put in a bunch of entries (fingers crossed).
I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you, too 🙂