Hey, y’all! I’m so excited to get this thing rolling and to see the beautiful content you have to share. This week, I shared my quick and easy fresh salsa recipe, as well as what I learned from my most popular blog posts. My school district’s fall break is this week, so tomorrow is my Friday!
Ready? Let’s get this party started!
Welcome to The Alder Collective Link Party! We’re so happy you stopped by to show off your stuff. Before we jump into the party, check out what your hosts have been up to this week:
Clockwise from middle top:
Each week, we’ll pin every link to the Alder Collective Link Party Pinterest board, where it will be seen by thousands of people. We’ll also choose our favorite links to share.
- Make sure you’re linking to the post, not to your home page, and leave no more than two links.
- Only link up content created by you. No link parties, shops, or giveaways, please.
- Follow all your hosts on at least one social media site, and be sure to grab our button to display somewhere on your site.
- Share the love: visit and comment on as many links as you leave.
- By leaving your link, you’re giving the party hosts permission to share your content.