Thanks for stopping by to party with us! We’ve been seeing a bunch of new faces lately, which makes me SO happy. If you missed it, last week I shared why I’m taking a break from Instagram. I also got real and talked about the unexpected truths of pregnancy after miscarriage.
Are you following me on Twitter? Each week, I share some of my favorite links from the most recent Alder Collective Link Party.
Welcome to The Alder Collective Link Party! We’re so happy you stopped by to show off your stuff. A friendly reminder before we jump into the party: make sure you’re visiting at least as many posts as you’re linking up. This party is no fun if you don’t see traffic and comments from it. Now check out what your hosts have been up to this week:
Clockwise from left:
Each week, we’ll pin every link to the Alder Collective Link Party Pinterest board, where it will be seen by thousands of people. Here are our favorite links from last week’s party:
Abby’s Favorite: Salted Caramel Chocolate Layer Cake from Table for Seven
Kelsie’s Favorite: DIY Pallet Wall Tutorial from Mommy Envy
Cristi’s Favorite: Canvas Art for Toddlers from Thinking Outside the Pot
Most Clicked Link:
- Make sure you’re linking to the post, not to your home page, and leave no more than two links.
- Only link up content created by you. No link parties, shops, or giveaways, please.
- Follow all your hosts on at least one social media site, and be sure to grab our button to display somewhere on your site.
- Share the love: visit and comment on as many links as you leave.
- By leaving your link, you’re giving the party hosts permission to share your content.