What’s the weather like where you live? Here in Mississippi, it’s finally starting to feel like fall. Fall in The South, that is, which means temperatures in the mid-70s. But I’ll take it. I shared my favorite classic children’s books last week, along with one of my all-time favorite recipes.
Now it’s your turn!
Welcome to The Alder Collective Link Party! We’re so happy you stopped by to show off your stuff. Before we jump into the party, check out what your hosts have been up to this week:
Clockwise from top:
Each week, we’ll pin every link to the Alder Collective Link Party Pinterest board, where it will be seen by thousands of people. Here are our favorite links from last week’s party:
Clockwise from middle top:
Kayla’s Favorite: Scrap Wood Pumpkin from Simply Beautiful by Angela
Cristi’s Favorite: Sugar Skull Flower Pots from Howling at the Moon
Abby’s Favorite: Neutral Fall Sign with Decoupage Letters from Sobremesa Stories
Kelsie’s Favorite: Candy Corn Truffle Bark from A Bajillian Recipes
Lisa’s Favorite: Healthy No-Bake Pumpkin Bites from Whole Living Large
The most clicked links from last week:
If we shared your post above, be sure to grab the “I Was Featured” button!
- Make sure you’re linking to the post, not to your home page, and leave no more than two links.
- Only link up content created by you. No link parties, shops, or giveaways, please.
- Follow all your hosts on at least one social media site, and be sure to grab our button to display somewhere on your site.
- Share the love: visit and comment on as many links as you leave.
- By leaving your link, you’re giving the party hosts permission to share your content.