I’m so stoked to get to share these scrumptious Frosted Cranberry White Chocolate Cookie Bars this week. Last week, I shared Baked Onion Rings and, since I wasn’t feeling well, I had to share my Essentials for When You’re Sick.
On to the party!
Welcome to The Alder Collective Link Party! We’re so happy you stopped by to show off your stuff. Before we jump into the party, check out what your hosts have been up to this week:
Clockwise from top midle:
Each week, we’ll pin every link to the Alder Collective Link Party Pinterest board, where it will be seen by thousands of people. Here are our favorite links from last week’s party:
Clockwise from top middle:
Abby’s Favorite: Sausage & Onion Topping for Crackers from Smart Party Planning
Cristi’s Favorite: 5 Coloring Wallpapers for Kids from Non Toy Gifts
Kayla’s Favorite: Double Chocolate Brownies from Coach Debbie Runs
Lisa’s Favorite: Painted Pumpkin Pallet from Ramblings of a Southern Girl
Kelsie’s Favorite: Repurposed Fall Wall Art from My Creative Days
The most clicked link from last week:
If we shared your post above, be sure to grab the “I Was Featured” button!
- Make sure you’re linking to the post, not to your home page, and leave no more than two links.
- Only link up content created by you. No link parties, shops, or giveaways, please.
- Follow all your hosts on at least one social media site, and be sure to grab our button to display somewhere on your site.
- Share the love: visit and comment on as many links as you leave.
- By leaving your link, you’re giving the party hosts permission to share your content.